Post ICD-10 Validation and Assessment Services
Are you ready beyond October 1st?
- Have you properly engaged and trained your physicians on key ICD-10 documentation concepts to reduce inaccurate coding, under billing and under payments?
- Are you having trouble with identifying and addressing potential changes in DRG structure and payer crosswalks that may shift reimbursement, even if the patient mix and documentation specificity stay constant?
- Do you have the right metrics and KPI’s to determine if ICD-10 is working for you? Do you know how to tell if you are having trouble?
- Are you monitoring the correct claims volume, denials and rejections?
- Are you seeing a reduction in your number of coding and physician queries and delays in billing?
HDS can help you assess, validate and monitor your ICD-10 transition. Even the well prepared healthcare organizations won’t have a seamless transition. Healthcare organizations will see revenue disruptions, delays and decreases in coding productivity. HDS can provide Post ICD-10 Validation and Assessment Services to validate if your organization is ready for the ICD-10 transition.
Our HDS Revenue Cycle team will conduct a customizable Post ICD-10 Assessment to review your revenue cycle operations and financial performance and create a Performance Improvement Plan. Our Post ICD-10 Assessments are designed to assist your organization with implementing solutions and providing ways to monitor these solutions. Our approach goes beyond coding. Our team will assist you with monitoring these changes and working side-by-side with you to ensure these efforts are managed and sustainable for the future.