We all know the primary objective of any healthcare organization is superior patient care. But, just as important are the patient business services / revenue cycle areas that exist to enhance the financial position of the hospital. Healthcare organizations are challenged with healthcare reform, system upgrades and financial performance. Is the cash coming as projected? Is the CFO getting all the information he/she needs?
Choosing the right partner is key to your success. We partner with you to improve cash flow, maximize charge captures, improve staff productivity, increase reimbursements, decrease AR days, reduce denials and streamline your revenue cycle processes to align with your financial goals. HDS has clinical and technical implementation consultant that makes us an expert in revenue cycle practice management.
- Clinical and Coding experts who understand the impact of good documentation on the revenue cycle and how clinical documentation drives timely payment.
- HIM and EHR experts with experience implementing various Revenue Cycle modules including Epic, Cerner,
OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Managed Care Contracting
- Patient Scheduling
- Medical Necessity / ABN’s
- POS Collections
- Documentation of Clinical Care
- Charge Capture
- Coding / UR
- Collections / AR
- Denials Management
- Data Warehousing / Reporting
- Revenue Cycle Outsourcing Vendor Selection Review
REVENUE CYCLE OUTSOURCING SELECTION
Hospitals are under pressure to optimize their revenue cycle processes and outsourcing is a powerful solution to the challenges of a changing healthcare model. Our program is designed to evaluate proven Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) expertise as an alternative to in-house billing and collection functions. An improved RCM can put your organization on a more solid financial ground and allow your team to focus on other important hospital operations.
Our Revenue Cycle Outsourcing Evaluation provides you with a review of different vendors.
- Billing to specific payers
- Claims management and the assurance of proper patient registration, eligibility determination and credentialing
- Electronic remittance advice and posting to practice management system
- Denial management and reporting
- Medical records review and provider coding audits
- Reporting and executive briefings on key performance indicators
- Performance benchmarking against similar organizations
- Ongoing technical assistance and training programs