Our Epic team can provide expertise to assist with all levels of IT projects from analysts through project management. Using HDS Epic consultants will increase the confidence of your engagement team while helping to ensure project goals and timelines are met.
- Clinical Systems
- Mobile & Portals
- Access & Revenue
- Enterprise Intelligence
- Integrated Core
- Project Management
- Clinical & Revenue Build
- Reporting & Integration
- Training & Knowledge Transfer
- Go-Live Support
- Community Connect Program
- Beaker Lab Program
- Clinical Workflow Optimization
- Meaningful Use
- Revenue Cycle
OUR EPIC CONSULTING TEAM
- Average of 15 years healthcare experience with advanced and clinical degrees such as RN, BSN, MSN, and RHIT
- Average of 4 years Epic experience in full cycle Epic implementations in a variety of applications
- All have more than 1 Epic Certification adding multi-functional expertise and “been there, done that” experience to your project
- 100% Full Time Employees to foster project dedication and the ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients
COMMUNITY CONNECT PROGRAM
HDS offers a robust, proven program for clients implementing Community Connect in an inpatient or ambulatory settings. Our program consists of:
- Onsite Assessment to evaluate of 3rdparty software and applications of hosted site and obtain a clear understanding of support & training requirements and estimated cost of the implementation(s).
- Strategic Planning to determine financial goals and objectives, contracting pitfalls, governance ownership, setting expectations, and understand all potential hidden cost and/or pitfalls.
- Build and Support is a streamlined installation and program oversight that includes knowledge transfer to affiliate sites for future expansion.
- Go-Live and Post Go-Live support for a two to three week period.
CLARITY REPORT WRITING SERVICES
Our analytics team maintains the knowledge and expertise to create, build and execute any report quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to make sure you get the reports you need, when you need them. Our service include:
- Single or Ad Hoc Reports
- Onsite or Remote
- Report Specification Assessment
- Not-to-Exceed Pricing
- Post Delivery Report Review
- Training & Mentoring
MEDITECH TO EPIC JOURNEY
As you prepare for a transition from MEDITECH, choosing an experienced partner for Legacy Support and Epic Implementation Services will be vital in determining your success. During the transition to Epic, a common pitfall is the carryover of old workflows that may not fit the best practices of your Epic system. This can result in clinical headaches related to physician order sets, complications in hospital workflows, and a drowning impact on your revenue cycle performance.
HDS is one of the few firms that has extensive experience in providing both MEDITECH Legacy Support in conjunction with providing Epic Implementation Services. At HDS, our experienced consulting team is well versed in Epic best practices and MEDITECH legacy support to mitigate your risk.