Whether you are planning a full implementation or expanding you current footprint, HDS’ Cerner® consulting services will increase the confidence of your engagement team while helping to ensure project goals and timelines are met. HDS believes in partnering with clients to ensure the successful completion of your projects. Our Cerner team’s expertise has helped our clients lead organization-wide initiatives, optimize existing systems/processes and fill resourcing gaps. With all the changes going on in the HIT vendor industry and to ensure we support our clients’ needs, HDS has combined our Cerner® consultants and Siemens consultants into one consulting practice.
- Cerner® Millennium
- Cerner® Soarian
- Cerner® INVISION
- Cerner® OpenLink
- Legacy System Support
- Design and Build
- Post-Conversion System Maintenance
- Project Management
- Clinical & Revenue Build
- Reporting & Integration
- Training & Knowledge Transfer
- Go-Live Support
- Clinical Optimization
- Meaningful Use
- Revenue Cycle
Our Cerner® Consultants
Our team’s expertise has helped our clients lead organization-wide initiatives, optimize existing systems/processes and fill resourcing gaps. Our team culture encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing, and support between colleagues regardless of client assignment.
- Our consultants have multiple implementations experience
- 100% Full Time Employees to foster project dedication and the ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients
- 50% Registered Nurses experienced in providing bedside care with advanced and clinical degrees such as RN, BSN, AND RHIT’s
Legacy System Replacement
Many organizations need system support when migrating from one vendor to another. HDS provides consultants who are experts on their respective systems and have experience performing the necessary tasks for a successful migration. Our Siemens legacy support team has the experience to provide ongoing support while our implementation team of experts has experience in all stages of system implementation from vendor selection through maintaining your new Cerner® system.
- Leveraging our project best practices – HDS has developed a methodology for legacy support management that is customizable to your facility.
- Your employees can focus on the new system while HDS expert resources will maintain and support your legacy applications.
- Seamless transition experience for the end users – HDS will be the liaison between your organization and the vendors.